OX Security, a leader in software supply chain security, is looking for a Vice President of Marketing to own and manage all aspects of the brand’s marketing campaigns and operations, and lead a team of marketing specialists. This leader will create and execute innovative marketing strategies to profitably increase revenue and grow the brand.
This leader possesses refined communication and leadership skills, with proven success in innovative marketing campaigns across the continuum of today’s marketing channels. The ideal candidate is an accomplished executive-level marketer with a bias for hands-on, growth-focused leadership in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and programs.The ideal candidate is likely a head of demand generation or revenue marketing in a successful B2B organization.
As a leader at OX, we expect you to help build an inclusive, welcoming, and psychologically safe environment for your team to explore uncertain spaces, come up with ambitious ideas and to co-create world-class marketing by listening actively, role-modeling the culture, and leaning towards open conversations.
This position can be based in Israel or the East Coast (US) and reports directly to our CEO.
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue and increase brand awareness
- Plan and execute well-performing, well-coordinated product launches of new and existing products.
- Develop channel, segment and market strategies to enable targeted marketing.
- Continue to strengthen the brand’s unique and compelling image, personality and voice to build relevance and equity among target consumer audiences, and maintains and improves the reputation of the company and its stakeholders
- Mobilize the execution of the team to deliver high ROI results with speed and efficiency.
- Establish a best-in-class social, digital and web presence that drives consumer awareness, engagement, affinity and purchase. Empower and motivate consumers to grow the brand, and achieve short and long-term marketing goals while maintaining stability of email and social media reputation.
- Develop and execute high-ROI, marketing programs.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Dev Manager, and Customer Service Manager to make sure all marketing promotions can be and are delivered with a high level of quality exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work within a limited budget and ability to pivot quickly
- Experience driving significant revenue and profit with a small team of marketing specialists
- Deep, demonstrable understanding of marketing strategy development, execution for new and existing brands, and ability to plan effective promotions
- Will create and execute innovative marketing strategies to profitably increase revenue and grow the brand
- Expertise in copywriting components of marketing promotions and their impact on success
- Expert knowledge of paid advertising (Facebook and Google Adwords, etc.)
- Social media strategy expertise and influencer marketing
- A proven track record of aligning the organization and owners around the brand and marketing strategy, while building a symbiotic partnership with sales and distribution partners
- Minimum of 8+ years documented success as a marketing leader within the cybersecurity industry, with a preference on successfully growing an emerging brand.
- An entrepreneurial, agile, creative mindset
- A focus on leadership by example, a bias for results and execution, and the humility and confidence to put team success ahead of self.
About OX Security
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle, from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital. For more information, visit www.ox.security.