Security Alert: 5 Ways to Limit Your Exposure to the New Critical OpenSSL Vulnerability
Ox Security builds security guardrails that empower builders to build securely at their own velocity, while cultivating a stronger and more innovative security culture. They do so by creating out-of-the-box, tailor-made, policy-as-code that empowers application builders to develop, deploy, and operate securely, and prevent security issues before they happen.
Founded in 2021 and headquartered in Tel Aviv, Ox Security is funded by Team8 - a venture group that builds and backs technology companies across Cyber, Data and Fintech.
About the founders: Neatsun Ziv & Lior Arzi spent the last decade running the Cyber Division at Check Point, where they gained unique experience and insights securing their own development cycles. They’re now leveraging this experience to build Ox Security with the mission of securing the modern product development process.
Ox Security is seeking smart, curious, creative, and passionate security & technology researchers that will join our startup core team to design and build a new exciting product.
If you are looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should join us on our journey!
● Be part of our core engineering and leadership team, developing our new security technology.
● Develop new capabilities based on your own/peers' research-from the scratchboard/POC to production.
● Innovate, investigate and evaluate application & cloud security technologies & algorithms
● Prototype those technologies & algorithms within our solution.
● Analyze live customer security data to evaluate the solution's effectiveness.
● Investigate & evaluate open-source projects to use within our solution.
● Work closely with the dev team to bring those technologies to production.
● 5+ years of software engineering experience in security or technology research.
● Experience in application security & cloud security domains - Big advantage
● 2 years of Hands-on experience in programming and scripting (NodeJS/Python)
● Experience with cloud architecture skills - Advantage
● Excellent communication and a great team member. Work daily with our product, and
the rest of the engineering team to make things work