Security Alert: 5 Ways to Limit Your Exposure to the New Critical OpenSSL Vulnerability
Ox Security is seeking smart, curious, creative, and passionate security & technology researchers that will join our startup core team to design and build a new exciting product.
If you are looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should join us on our journey!
● Be part of our core engineering and leadership team, developing our new security technology.
● Develop new capabilities based on your own/peers' research-from the scratchboard/POC to production.
● Innovate, investigate and evaluate application & cloud security technologies & algorithms
● Prototype those technologies & algorithms within our solution.
● Analyze live customer security data to evaluate the solution's effectiveness.
● Investigate & evaluate open-source projects to use within our solution.
● Work closely with the dev team to bring those technologies to production.
● 5+ years of software engineering experience in security or technology research.
● Experience in application security & cloud security domains - Big advantage
● 2 years of Hands-on experience in programming and scripting (NodeJS/Python)
● Experience with cloud architecture skills - Advantage
● Excellent communication and a great team member. Work daily with our product, and
the rest of the engineering team to make things work
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle, from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital. For more information, visit www.ox.security.