Secure Your Software Supply Chain with OX Security
If you are looking for an automated way to see, understand, prioritize, and remediate security risks & vulnerabilities in your SDLC, consider OX Security to secure your software supply chain.
We’ve helped customers:
- Get full visibility and end-to-end traceability over their software pipeline security from code to cloud.
- Resolve the riskiest issues first, based on prioritization and business context.
- Close gaps in security tooling and coverage.
- Automate CI/CD security, processes, and workflow.
The OX Difference
- Use our proprietary Pipeline Bill of Materials (PBOM) technology to get visibility, automation, and curated risk insights.
- Map your organization’s security risk and coverage to our OSC&R Framework so you are always current on the latest attacks. OSC&R (Open Software Supply Chain Attack Reference) is the first and only open framework for understanding and evaluating existing threats to entire software supply chain security.
- Consolidate and manage your findings, orchestrate DevSecOps, prevent risks, and maintain software pipeline integrity – all from a single location.
So whether you need to stop attacks across your software supply chain, prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities and risks in your DevSecOps, or automate your CI/CD security, OX can help. Learn more by booking a demo today to see us in action.