About The Position
We are excited to announce an opportunity for a skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role,
you will contribute to the development of advanced security solutions at scale for our valued customers. If you possess a strong
desire to make a significant impact and are passionate about creating robust infrastructure, we encourage you to apply.
Our innovative team is dedicated to pushing boundaries in the field of security technology. We invite a technical expert with a
problem-solving mindset and the ability to think creatively to join us. The ideal candidate possesses a quick learning ability and
the flexibility to adapt to new technologies and environments.
- Design, develop, and maintain the infrastructure for our security solutions at scale
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on the implementation of DevOps practices and tools
- Ensure the continuous integration, delivery, and deployment of high-quality software
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines using various tools (Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub)
- Monitor and troubleshoot production environments using infrastructure as code principles.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of security policies, processes, and best practices.
- Minimum five years of experience in a DevOps role or similar capacity
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Deep knowledge in Kubernetes: Platforms (EKS, AKS, GKE) and internals
- Monitoring and alerting (Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, Coralogix, logz.io)
- Experience with containerization technologies: CRI, Containers, Docker on top of Kubeadm, Minikube
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Helm, ArgoCD, Terragrunt
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Bash, or similar languages
- Knowledge of security concepts, principles, and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
About OX Security
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital. For more information, visit www.ox.security.