OX Security, a leader in software supply chain security, is looking for a Head of Product Marketing to help drive the business and go to market at OX. This includes creating compelling messaging and positioning, launching new features, enabling sales, and partnering with marketing and sales to target the right buyers and influencers.
To be successful in this role you should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you are creative, a natural story-teller, and customer-obsessed٫ we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth by converting potential customers into paying customers into raving fans.
This position can be based in Israel or the East Coast (US) and reports directly to our VP Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Define product messaging and positioning, value propositions, and customer use cases to showcase OX’s value.
- Become a subject matter expert in software supply chain security with an in-depth understanding of the market and products.
- Understand overall value proposition, features, and functionality for OX products and the verticals and use cases in which they are relevant.
- Plan the launches of net-new features and releases of existing products to drive interest and usage post-launch - including creating product video, emails, writing website copy, drafting blog posts, newsletters etc, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop tools and training to support the full sales cycle, including product demos, sales training, and competitive intelligence to the field and marketing organizations.
- Drive the core message and strategy for customer-facing materials and sales enablement collaterals, from white papers to videos to pitch decks working closely with content creators.
- Become a leading contributor to webinar and community marketing.
- Understand and document our buyer’s journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Market intelligence - be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria. Understand the competitive landscape - be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned and define competitive positioning and messaging
- Lead the production of customer case studies and the submission of customer reviews
- 5+ years of solutions marketing or product marketing experience in SaaS or enterprise software.
- Experience marketing to and working with developers
- Strong messaging and positioning skills with experience creating content to support all stages of the sales funnel.
- Proven ability to partner closely with product management.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Proven ability to drive programs from initiation to success.
- Able to collaborate effectively with a remote team.
- Experience conducting customer interviews and being the “voice of the customer.”
- Excellent presentation skills and experience training sales teams as part of bringing products to the market.
- Strong focus on metrics and measuring success.
- Experience with cloud marketplaces, developer communities, and the development technology ecosystem
- Education background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field is preferred.
- Experience in Software Supply Chain Security is a huge bonus.
About OX Security
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle, from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital. For more information, visit www.ox.security.
OX Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.