About The Position
OX Security, a leader in software supply chain security, is looking for an Automation Engineer to Help develop a new, cutting-edge platform using the latest technology. As a crucial team member, you'll play a key role in improving the delivery of a high-quality product.
- Engage in active software development with a hands-on approach.
- Enhance operations to improve the quality and stability of the software.
- Focus on creating simple, high-performance solutions.
- Design and implement tests for user interfaces (UI) and application programming interfaces (API).
- Find, document, and track software bugs throughout their lifecycle.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in software automation engineering.
- Experience with Rest API testing
- Experience with UI testing
- Experience with Non-functional testing (NFT) testing
Bonus Skills (Not Required, But a Plus):
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Grafana for monitoring.
- Experience with the Playwright framework for browser automation.
- Knowledge of security practices in software development.
About OX Security
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital. For more information, visit www.ox.security.