About The Position
OX Security, a leader in software supply chain security, is looking for a Security Analyst to join our Team. As part of the SAST team the Security Analyst will be responsible for analyzing code, identifying vulnerabilities, and developing signatures and patterns to detect potential security issues. This role is crucial in ensuring the security and integrity of our client's applications.
- Analyze source code to identify potential security vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Develop, test, and refine signatures and patterns to detect code vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand code structures and functionalities.
- Stay updated with the latest security threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigation techniques.
- Document findings and provide recommendations for remediation.
- Assist in the development and refinement of tools and methodologies to improve vulnerability detection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
- Basic understanding of common web application vulnerabilities (e.g., OWASP Top 10).
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and principles.
- Ability to read and understand code.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with static or dynamic code analysis tools (advantage).
- Experience as a software engineer (advantage).
About OX Security
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility, and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital. For more information, visit www.ox.security.